Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Should I just relapse?

I'm on day 12 nofap and yesterday I had a wet dream of me jerking off to porn not a dream of me having sex so my brain will have the same effect as if I was pmo I also noticed that my benefits were gone should I relapse now and start fresh or keep the streak

Nobody cares....

• ron h

"no fap" is for a type of "transgender" man who's unhappy owning a dik, but isn't ready to have it cut off.  If you're happy about being a man, "no fap" is not for you. Figure it out for yourself.

• bender_xr217
      4 weeks agoReport

Why do you say what I have said as if I didn't say it? Did I not say, "The body doesn't make any distinction between ejaculations achieved via sex, masturbation or even nocturnal emissions."?

You should join Masturbaters Anonymous. Their 12 Step program will help you find a healthy and chaste life.

• River Euphrates
      4 weeks agoReport

I joined Masterbaiters anonymous.  Their 12 Step program helped me become a better fisherman...

Nofap is crap.

SHUT UP TROLL. REPORTED.