Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why do people treat abortion as a bad thing?

Who cares if it's killing or not.

Even killing should be legal.

You know there's many people that are alive just because it's illegal to kill them (dangerous crimminals for instance)

Come on people human life isn't sacred as you make it to be.

What's all this fuss about "please no don't support abortions babies are sacred" blah blah

There's other things that are far more concerning such as climate change, disruptions of ecosystems etc etc.

So why the **** do you have to be so misogynistic against woman.

Let woman do whatever they feel like to do with their bodies.

I'm not a feminist but I'm neither a bigot male freak.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Funnily the people most exorcised about abortion are almost always the same ones that resist things like expanded welfare and such. If you only care about a child before it's born you shouldn't even get to have an opinion on the matter. In a world already so overpopulated that in some places people are starving...the last thing we need is for every unwanted pregnancy to result in an unwanted child.

• ...Show all comments
    • Foofa
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Better sex education and access to birth control would be preferable to expanding welfare and rewarding people for procreating irresponsibly. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I don't know why people abortion is a bad thing when it might be helpful though

Lets say you can't raise the child in the first place because you're underaged?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

meurtre légal...............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sure you would be of a different mind if the killing was of you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You will be first on the list for the next purge. As long as you feel its ok.

• 1 month ago

Good lord... It's broadly agreed that killing is a bad thing, and generally speaking our society has benefited from this societal agreement. You only have to look around the world to see the brutal dusty sh­ithole societies that manifest as a result of that value not being broadly agreed upon, to see what a good idea it is

So abandoning it would seem somewhat daft, to put it mildly - but if you think that's a good idea, you're spoilt for choice as to where to go.. the world is full of these brutal, nasty tosspot countries - so, fill yer boots laddy.

So, given that we're not giving up this value any time soon - that's why we treat abortion as a bad thing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.