?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump supporters, be honest, will you still support Trump if everything Lev Parnas is saying is true AND can be proven?

No deflection, please. Will you or won't you?

Even IF his claims are true and provable, so what? Ukraine STILL got their aid and there were no additional strings attached to make it happen. They didn't have do look into anything about Biden to make it happen. No harm, no foul.

Besides, even if there was a quid pro quo required to get the aid. This is NOT the kind of activity the Framer's expected to count as an impeachable offense. For one thing, the "crime" didn't exist prior to the impeachment inquiry. Every other impeachment or near impeachment (Nixon), there was a crime committed on the books to point too. This one has been an impeachment in search of a crime. It has been a game of parsing words to get from them what you want to hear outside of what's actually written in the transcript of the call, as if listening to to Mob guys talking in code because they know the FBI is listening in.

So yes, I'll still support him.

• Sam

Of course they will, they don't care about the truth.

Can it be proved? That is the real question.

Maddow during her interview with Parnas did not ask him to corroborate anything. In fact, she spent much of the time asking him leading questions.

It was almost as if they had worked out the story beforehand and Maddow was making sure he followed the script.

But what does he have to do with the impeachment? The House made up its mind before he came on the scene so, presumably, they have enough evidence against the president without Parnas's help.

Shouldn't the charges against the President be sealed at some point and not changed again? How can a trial work if you keep moving the goalposts?

he is a proven liar on bail

That's a false choice.

Weak and transparent attempt do disguise your rhetoric as dialectic. 

Parnas is an indicted criminal trying to save face. The timing in his lies are suspect and a results that the articles sent to the senate hold no actual evidence. This is not deflection, but the truth.

I could care less what a criminal says.

Panas is a Proven liar and on Bail fop lying ask CNN views, they Know liars the Best Democrats and CNN

I’m a liberal and I think all trump supporters need to be hanged. In fact, conservativism needs to be outlawed and the GOP banned. Only a one party DNC state should exist. 

I'd vote for him if I saw him rape a child right in front of my own eyes.

TRUMP2020!

LANDSLIDE!

MAGA!

• xg6
      1 month agoReport

this answer is proof positive that Trump supporters are deranged