The CEO of CNN said he hates Trump and that his coverage is slanted How can you trust the media?

It have to give link from a hand held cell phone  I e the missing link

thats why its deemed FAKE NEWS

Why wouldn't he hate Trump? Trump insults his company constantly, and clearly started it. 

In 2016 everyone was running skeptical segments on him, but I guess there was a CNN one that triggered him above all else. Maybe they mentioned his hands, I dunno.

Ever since then, CNN has been living in a mansion in his brain and he never stopped insulting them full force. At first CNN did the standard "well, that's debatable" response, then months later it was "that's factually inaccurate", etc, you get the idea. Now they don't hide the animosity, but the idea that Trump didn't beg for it is laughable. 

• TB12

And I'll bet you accept everything you hear on FOX without question,,, right.

Google  CEO of CNN says news slanted cause he hates Trump he said it on camera heard on Rush Limbaugh show.   I myself is a independent but I want fair coverage 

CNN settles a slander suit involving Nick Sandmann and MSNBC is fighting for its life in defending Rachael Maddow from litigation involving outright lies. 

• ?

Trump hates CNN for telling the truth about him. If Trump is afraid of anything, it's the sunlight.

I only trust CNN 

🥴

Because CNN, more so than MSNBC gives an honest account of what I see, without the news reports.

And FAUX is clearly propaganda to what I see.

So I'm not exactly trusting CNN. 🥴 I watch it religiously because their reports coincide with what I see.

That's fake news!

• a2yar

Go to fox..."news"