Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

So Trump and his henchmen really put a lot of effort into smearing Joe Biden, didn't they?

Messages between Lev Parnas and Nunes aide Derek Harvey bolster Parnas' explosive claims that he had regular meetings at the Trump hotel about his Ukraine work with Rudy, John Solomon, Joe diGenova and Victoria  Toensing, which Harvey sometimes attended.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes they did because they know Dump can't beat him.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Joe Biden smears himself every time he opens his mouth. He does not need help.

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent....I'm not joking."

—in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June 2006

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya."

—to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately."

—Aug. 22, 2012

• Well .... son of a bitsh

On air, Biden admitted to, and described, a felony. Then bragged about it. So, I'm pretty sure Trump had a Constitutional duty to ask for an investigation.

Like every other accusation against Trump. Your example is long on innuendo, and short on evidence. Meetings and conversations are not high crimes or misdemeanors.

There is nothing illegal about:

"Messages between Lev Parnas and Nunes aide Derek Harvey bolster Parnas' explosive claims that he had regular meetings at the Trump hotel about his Ukraine work with Rudy, John Solomon, Joe diGenova and Victoria  Toensing, which Harvey sometimes attended.

NONE OF THAT IS ILLEGAL. It's all innuendo and rumor. Like all the rest of the impeachment crap.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump is paranoid about Biden. As early as last fall, Trump was talking privately with aides about the threat Biden posed: “How are we gonna beat Biden?” he would ask. When reassured that the moderate Biden would never defeat several of his more liberal rivals, Trump has pushed back: “But what if he does?” https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/25/donald-t...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If telling the truth about him is smearing him, then i guess you are right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.