Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

At what stage in life did you truly work out who you really are?

I'm 31 and I have only really discovered my true self within the past 5 years.

Favorite Answer

Around the age of 30. You are perfectly normal. That's the amount of time needed for most of us to conclude who we really are. Although it's not the end of the world like there is nothing left to learn, you will always learn something new about you no matter how old you are.

Where you the same as a baby as you were when you were a year old? how bout when you were  5? the same as when you were 10? or 15? the same as when you were 20? or 25? same as when you were 30?  Of course not. Life changes so fast. Something I have noticed over the years Ive been around. I do not see any of us mature past the age of  25. We have to age we do not have to mature. So with that said the perks of getting older if you play your cards right is that your toys become cooler and far more expensive. We are all just kids at heart trying to get what we want get it our way. I hear the term adulting more and more now. Which leads me to believe it is not something anyone wants to do but has to do. You will figure out much along your life journey if you keep your eyes open. Learn from those painful moments knowing it will not last forever and the sun is soon to follow your storm. If you can find a friend to make memories with so you can say remember when we did this or that rather than being the person who tells the story of what they did alone. Life is better when it is shared.

• Piero

?? I'm well over 80, and I'm still working in this one.

I still didn't find out what I am.

I takes a lifetime.

Like you, after age 30. I don't take anyone under 30 seriously.

Congratulations. I am serious, because I am still on the path to realize who I really am.