Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

How can we stop the terminal decline of Christianity?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't, education is replacing superstition everywhere.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are all religions acceptable to God?

Judg. 10:6, 7: “The sons of Israel again proceeded to do what was bad in the eyes of Jehovah, and they began to serve the Baals and the Ashtoreth images and the gods of Syria and the gods of Sidon and the gods of Moab and the gods of the sons of Ammon and the gods of the Philistines. So they left Jehovah and did not serve him. At this Jehovah’s anger blazed against Israel.” (If a person worships any thing or any person other than the true God, the Creator of heaven and earth, it is evident that his form of worship is not acceptable to Jehovah.)

Mark 7:6, 7: “He [Jesus] said to them [the Jewish Pharisees and scribes]: ‘Isaiah aptly prophesied about you hypocrites, as it is written, “This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men.”’”

(Regardless of whom a group profess to worship, if they hold to doctrines of men instead of the inspired Word of God, their worship is in vain.)

Rom. 10:2, 3: “I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God; but not according to accurate knowledge; for, because of not knowing the righteousness of God but seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God.”

(People may have God’s written Word but lack accurate knowledge of what it contains, because they have not been taught properly. They may feel that they are zealous for God, but they may not be doing what he requires. Their worship is not going to please God, is it?)

2 Cor. 11:14, 15: “Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness.”

(Here we are cautioned that not everything that originates with Satan may appear hideous. One of his chief methods of deceiving mankind has been false religion of all kinds, to some of which he gives a righteous appearance.)

2 Tim. 3:2, 5: “Men will be . . . having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.”

(Regardless of their outward professions of love for God, if those with whom you worship do not sincerely apply his Word in their own lives, the Bible urges you to break off such association.)

Rev. 18:4, 5: “I heard another voice out of heaven say: ‘Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.’”

‘Without doubt, there are sincere people in almost every religion. But what really counts is what God’s Word says. How many true faiths does it refer to? Notice what is written here at

Ephesians 4:4One body there is, and one spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.That agrees with what other texts state. (Matt. 7:13, 14, 21; John 10:16; 17:20, 21)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It would be wise not to. 

Allowing Christianity to continue will only allow Christ's limitations 

to become exponentially more evident as time continues to go by, 

and thoughts of his return will become impossible to accept. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why would you want to?

All absurd beliefs die eventually.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Nothing can be done for the survival of antique religions.

Today's technology, the Internet and education has created a new understanding well above 500 to 1,500 years ago. 

Religion has  always been political horseshit!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We know of no such "terminal decline."

But even if the whole world falls away, keep your faith. 

God is far more interested in quality than quantity. He has made some 100 billion men from one man made from dust thus far. He can easily do it again if need be. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.