Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 month ago

Is it pretty petty to bash a restaurant or business because they don't offer a military discount?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Petty? Yes. Maybe they simply cant afford to offer the discount. Balancing cost and profit is a pretty complicated process. Maybe they serve a military community. Discounting every meal would bankrupt the business almost certainly. So I wouldnt outwardly undermine the establishment. I would however respect your decision to not spend your money there, and favor establishments that offer the discount. They deserve acknowledgement. Take the high road. It's best for all involved. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

my , other wise reallyyou did agood job.

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the INQUIRY  ( request for information ) is to determine IF  a restaurant or business  not "OFFERING "  a military discount 

is an  ACCEPTABLE  behavior of a person    to "bash'  such places

or does such a BEHAVIOR    meet the definition of    combining the words "PRETTY  +PETTY "  which is a odd combo of words

PETTY of little importance  or CONSEQUENCES .......

i would have to IMAGINE  the CONSEQUENCES  in contrast to REALITY  guess its relative to how many TWEET or Facebook followers one has and the number of people who agree with  that bashing behavior    

AUTHORITARIANISM   the enforcement or advocacy of STRICT obedience to an Authority  at the expense of PERSONAL FREEDOM , with lack of concern for the wishes and opinions of others

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why should they? OK we appreciate you serivng your country, but 1. It's your career choice and 2. You do get paid to do it. Where do you draw the line at deserving professions? 

• 1 month ago

It's very petty.

• 1 month ago

Yes and supposing they are say an  Italian restaurant and you are English, we were at war with them 70 years ago whey the feck would they give a discount?  Need to qualify your question more.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

To me it is, but to some people it's not.

• 1 month ago

No, not all do offer those discounts

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes it is. .......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.