Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 month ago

Will the Nevada DMV mail a title, registration, and b plates to an address other than the one on my license?

I no longer live at the address on my license, I live nowhere at the moment and need everything sent to my trucking company in California

3 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    You need to change the address on your license, now. And you cannot drive again until you do. If you are working in California and no longer live in Nevada, then you cannot drive in California without California license.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Common sense should tell you "if you did not tell them, then they are dumber than dirt."  So, they only are informed WHEN "YOU TELL THEM"    The inconvenience is now in your department as they will be mailing your winning lottery ticket prize to the old address.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • May
    Lv 5
    1 month ago


    They will only mail to the address where you actually live. ( Or used to live) and if you no longer live there the mail piece will be returned to the DMV.  Postal employee 

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.