how do i connect my subwoofer remote turn on wire?

i have 2016 Chevy Cruze LT with a walmart dual subwoofer all setup and correctly installed same with my new stereo which is a JVC "KW-M750BT"

however i have a metra installation kit that's connecting my stereo to my car. so basically i have no idea how or where to install the remote turn on wire into this stereo. please give me a detailed explanation of how i'm supposed to do this?

The sub has a built in amp and is a 10 inch

If you can't understand the directions that came with it and follow them, hire a professional or at least a good friend with experience.

• Bort

If you have a subwoofer you should also have an amp which you didn't mention you had. You didn't mention the size of the woofer or anything about it either. If you don't have an amp you shouldn't use the sub remote wire. Get an amp. It will have a spot for both the power wire from the battery and the remote turn on wire.

This really isn't something you should be doing if you've never done it before, haven't been shown how to or studied up on how to do it through youtube videos or instructions from somewhere. You could cause serious damage to the entire vehicles electrical system if you do it wrong.

Please. Don't F up your car. There should be a car audio place near you. Let them do it.