Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Relationship problem??? ?

I have been seeing this guy for some time . Recently he revealed to me that he is legally married but him and his estranged wife have been separated for almost a year .That they are getting the divorce ready but due to some issues here and there .  He wanted to tell me because he didn’t want me to hear it from someone else . He said that not many people know about his situation. I thought about it and gave him the benefit of the doubt . Last week, we went to a party and a woman came up to him as she was leaving and told him to tell his wife she said “hi”. He gave her one of those laughs like “wtf” . He didn’t know that I heard her , I felt like numb for a minute like people are going to think this about me . Honestly I don’t know what to do ? Should I leave him or stay ? 

I have been to his house , and there are no signs of his wife belongings . Also he said that the wife has moved out and they both felt like it wouldn’t work out between the two 

• .
    Favorite Answer

Run for the hills.... This guy most likely has kids, they might even find out about you too, and go home and tell their mother about you. 

This couple might own more than one home, and she just doesn't make it a habit of living there.

Don't think about it too long, because his wife might end up finding you messing with her husband that she doesn't plan on divorcing.

Lastly, you don't want to end up getting pregnant by a married man that doesn't plan on divorcing his wife. Why confuse your life with a married man, when there are so many nice single men out there that don't have a past 

bye felicia..Looky hear, if u dont go to his house and u aint met his family and u aint seen the divorce papers then hes lying. u no hes lying. bail while u can!

Honey the fact you'd been seeing this guy "for some time" and he only now happened to mention he was legally married? That should have been enough to warn you what sort of guy he is, and truthful isn't it.

Id leave him, he is obviously telling you one story but is in fact living a lie.

• Athena

If I had a dollar for ever time I heard one of my co-workers start with this story I could buy the state of Main. 

He is NOT leaving his wife but he is sleeping with you.  You and every other doe eyed gal who wants to believe his story.

You have been warned sister, don't cry when you finally realize we were right. 

Leave him, because he's clearly not planning on divorcing his wife at all. And anyway, if he is, eventually, right now his messy situation isn't being helped by you mixed up in it.