Does he like me or hate me?

So i was really good friend with one teacher in my school but i've never really been working with him and this year everything has changed.Now i work with him but he is super strict with me....for example :i was at his table,he was correcting my homework...he asked me a question...

Him:which did you choose?

Me:i don't know

Him:don't know.And who will know that?me?

And yesterday he was calling our name one by one and he call everyone by there last name but he call me by my first name....He is really harsh in class but everyone understand what he said

And i always tell him my grades and he comments....i really love this teacher,he is like a dad to me....

• Nathan

It sounds like he was joking with you. If you are worried about this then talk to him and explain that you don't like it when he does xyz. 

Nothing you've said sounds strict. He asked you which one you chose. How can you not know which one you chose? That was a ridiculous answer. He was saying that no one else can possibly know which one you chose- only you can know that.