Anonymous

Can women rape men's thoughts with their lusting and seductive appearance? ?

I'm Petros I'm a Greek 31 year old male I keep hearing from women that men sexually abuse them and I think that its partly some women fault too

Some women CAN rape men's thought and corrupt them with their charming seductive looks and provoke them what you think? 

• reme_1
    Favorite Answer

You need to grow up. Men should be able to control themselves.

• Zirp

If you feel like someone is raping your thoughts, you may be psychotic. Ask your doctor to refer you to a psychiatrist. With a little luck you will find some medication that works for you

I'm glad that Greek men have start to show their true colors and internationally 

Bravo

You are a perv 

Nėvėr happened to me nor any1 I've ever

met nor came in any contact w/@ all so 

my bst guess is likly not to be frnk hėrė!!

...........................................................................

• ?

You know how many women i rape on a daily basis? None. Not a damn one. I also dont steal cars or expense jewelry. I can look at someone, or something, and think "thats nice, but it isnt mine" and go about my day. Its called f*cking self control, and its remarkably easy. No woman ever provokes a rape. If man is so weak that he completely loses all self control just by looking at a woman, thats entirely his problem, and he should remove himself from society entirely for the safety of others