proud vegetarian that cant live without cow milk what to do. i also love cake so much. Is it okay to like these things?

Update:

i love the bakery department more than produce.

:( i feel guilty i dont know

I love Cheese especially mozarella cheese...

do people relate to me ???

vegetarians only plz thanks

Update 2:

cant live without nesquick i mean almond milk is good too

but what happens to my dominos cheese addiction :'(

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anton
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Vegetarians don't kill animals, can use products that do not involve killing -- dairy, eggs, honey.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Why wouldn't it be ok? Do you know that almost every vegetarian i know is fat and unhealthy? Well, they are. My daughter in law and her two kids are vegetarians. All way overweight. If that's how they want to live and look good for them, i guess. It's not healthy to be that fat, and they are all at least 30 lbs overweight

• 1 month ago

sounds like you are new to being a vegetarian since you are having milk and cheese cravings. try to eat less of it them each week and in a month or two introduce soy and almond milk to get use to them. I like them in cooking and making protein shakes but just alone isn't as tasty. But when you introduce things into your diet, just give yourself time to adapts. I have had cauliflower crusted pizza with just the sauce and tons of veggies. no cheese, and it was good.

• 1 month ago

No. It's not ok. You are being gluttonous and eating animal products. Repent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Taste is habit.  I haven't had milk in 2 decades and can't stand the thought of putting any into my mouth.

You don't need any of that

• Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Vegetarians do not eat flesh. They DO consume dairy and eggs. Some of them even eat seafood.

You are confusing vegetarians with vegans.

• 1 month ago

Unless you want to spoil your health. Cake is not healthy but dairy is okay to eat. I’m a vegetarian too.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What's the problem? Vegetarians eat dairy products....it's vegans who don't!

What cakes are you talking about?..beefcakes??

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A vegetarian diet doesn't exclude milk or other animal products - just meat.

Many cheeses are made with rennet produced from slaughtered animals so it is not strictly vegetarian. 

So what? It's up to you what you eat.

• 1 month ago

theres no law telling you to be vegan or vegetarian, get a fkn clue

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.