Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Why do I love my cat so much?

I don’t understand how I can love someone so much. Especially someone who just sits around and looks cute all day. The heck? I hecking love my cat, bro. Why do I love her so much?

Cats are just cute innocent creatures. I love my cat so much too. Mabey it's just because he's a cutie pie.

Cats are so pretty and adorable. Their love is unconditional and they are much more better than a man . I have also a cat and i love him so much . you can't avoid their way of love.

Cats give unconditional love.  You will cry when you have to euthanize them.  They will comfort you when you are crying.  Mine does.  They are warm and will warm you up when they sleep with you.  They make you laugh when they chase their tail.  You know that you can talk to your cat when you wink at them. When they wink back, that means that everything is okay.  When you close your eyes slowly and then open them, and they do it back to you,  it means that they are content.  They are the WORLDS favorite pet! 

Sit down & get a grip. You've been hypnotized. She's a gangster, a con. She has you in her hip pocket & she knows how to spend you. You've got to do something about it. OK, here's what you can do. First, go find a small, light, fluffy ball (may need some catnip) & toss it in front of her. That will break  the trance. They, get her some canned duck & fresh salmon. The salmon has to be fresh. That will take her mind off you. Write again if you need more help.

• Cats remind us of babies with their childish behavior, and that's why the parental instinct in many of us is trigger by it.

And there's the unconditional love you get from your cat. They never judge.

And they're velvety and pleasant to touch, beautiful, and playful.

They also have this ability to relax completely, the way we humans can't even imagine. And they're so happy with the simplest, smallest things like a cuddle or a treat. They're fascinated by simple things like a chirping bird or jumping grasshopper.

These are good enough reasons to love your cat, like I do mine.

Because you are a pervert.

Humans have genes that will make our pituitary gland release oxytocin and it make us feel good. Additional genes will trigger the release of oxytocin. When humans see something cute, we like them. When we interact with things that we like, then oxytocin is released. For example, mothers usually like their kids and find them cute. Because of that they feel good when they care for their kids, because their pituitary gland releases oxytocin.

Because she's just gorgeous and adorable! 

Cats love us on their terms. If you feed them. Keep their litter box clean.Scratch their itchy spots. Keep them safe and play with them when they want too. They'll LET you take care of them. Cats are cool !

• Bort

That is the joy of being a pet parent. I don't think there's a true explination for it but I'll give it a shot.

She's not a human that causes drama and gives you grief. She's all fun, all the time, always loves, play, rubs, pets, laughs, and cuddles. She doesn't talk back and she doesn't pile dirty dishes in the sink or leave the seat in the wrong position.

That's what does it for me with my dog. As a plus I have a very well trained and behaved service dog so there's rarely ever a time she does something unacceptable I have to be upset with her and discipline her for.