Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

Why do some people call the holocaust a hoax?

Because they are stupid.

And naive.

And Low IQed.

A bit dippy.

And they also probably believe that the moon landing was a hoax, the earth is flat and Australia doesn’t exist.

There are alot of people in the world with low IQs. People in general tend to forget that. Low IQ people can be quite frustrated and sometimes angry at their lot in life. They also sometimes enjoy causing commotion and bad feelings. You know, drag people down to their levels ? Saying things that are stupid and racist to get reactions and cause hurt or bad feelings actually make them feel better. They will say the dumb things you read here...Screw the burning animals in Australia, lock up Mexicans, keep the white race separate, things like that. You can see them running from the police on Cops. Low IQ people never go away so you gotta get used to them. 

Because they can, why not

To be jerks and pish off their parents.

• blu

It's not just the holocaust. People develop an agenda. Often times, to fulfill goals on the agenda, they have to deny facts that interfere w/ it. The goals are often power/hate driven. When someone is driven by hate of a group based on religion, ethnicity etc., often times their superiority complex wants to blame those they consider inferior.

Sometimes people intentionally state something contrary just to get a rise out of others.

Because the Internet is full of a/holes. 

• sydney19
      4 weeks agoReport

Funny I noticed that once yahoo was sold

Because they're anti-Semitic Neo-Nazis.

◄♦► is a good example.

Well the specific idea is that it's a hoax perpetrated by the nefarious Jews. It's one of these paranoid conspiracy theories of Jewish cabals that secretly control the world that has been around for centuries, from the idea of the Jews poisoning wells to spread the Black Plague to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, sometimes believed out of pure naivete, and sometimes encouraged through deliberate disinformation. I've read enough history to have a general idea how this sort of stuff arose but you still have to be pretty deranged to push it. Some people are just nuts is about all I can say.

Some people say we didn't land on the moon... and that Sandy Hook was also made up... or deny climate change...

All that should be telling... that there are some numbskulls out there AND... people believe whatever they want to believe.

It ain't always about witnessing or tangible things and - I should know...

Sometimes a girl I have a crush on really makes me believe that my 38 years of datelessness might be close to ending... whilst others just simply seem the usually uninterested... and I've not really figured out what little nuances makes the difference in my brain... but I tell ya that the rare short eras where I believe - I'm dressing my best... working out... attention to every detail and checking the mirror constantly...

Odd stuff.

Because they refuse to believe the truth.

• hart
      4 weeks agoReport

what's the meaning of truth for you