Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Bad breath?

So I have bad breath to the point im brushing my teeth 3 times a day mouthwash twice a day and constantly flossing and trying to mask it. It's getting to the point that its got me feeling down. Idk who to see first a dentist or my primary dr. I can taste the bad breath in my own mouth at times. Plz help

• Nathan

Are you brushing your tongue? Lots of people forget to do this, and it may drastically help reduce your bar breath. I also notice that when I don't eat often enough, or I eat too many unhealthy foods, my breath will smell.

• Susie

First off, brush your tongue daily. Assuming your teeth are healthy and not causing it.   Then if you continue to have it maybe you have a fungus infection, sinus problems or something else. See your doctor. 

• jose1 month agoReport

Yeah I clean my tongue twice a day as well I've notice I weird taste on my tongue and it feels weird as well

I'd start with a visit to the dentist.