Ray asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Pisces male: why am I attracted so much to married women more than singles? ?

They come to me. Like this woman from a salon ..works there.. starts looking at me as I’m in my car so I went in for a haircut and found out she’s married but I feel she’s attracted to me and I feel attracted to her as well. I already have a girlfriend 

I haven’t thought about my gf ever since I encountered this woman from the salon so I’ve disappeared from her 

I haven’t been able to stop listening to billy idol eyes without face ... and thinking about this married woman from the salon 

Girlfriend messaging me and I’m just ignoring her and I’m just home alone playing that song over and over and thinking about that woman 

Now I’m in a bubble bath still playing that song over and over. I think I’m in love with that womanz

Favorite Answer

I don't know if you are attracted to only married women...it just so happens that you are attracted to a married woman right now. Your gf wasn't married when you started dating her...so not all of them are married.

You see, lots of people are attracted to married and non married people. It's hormones, phermones, testosterone, ECT. I get hit on by married and non-married men alot....so do all other adults.

Perhaps, you are just not happy with your gf, and are looking for something else, something more exciting. 

You should put the music down, and go get laid. 

hii iam not know

Sun in Pisces men are known for being big time cheaters! They attract cheaters and they are attracted by cheaters because like I said before they are cowardly cheaters themselves. Same goes for Mars in Pisces men, Sun in the 12th house men, Mars in the 12th house men, men with Sun/Neptune or Mars/Neptune aspects.

probally because she is simple and that her husband kisses her. or maybe that she pregnant. or maybe she just likes ur hair.

Mental health, insecurity, immaturity... Not a zodiac thing necessarily, if anything the dark side of pisces. Either way, it would be better worked out with a therapist. It seems like your willing to converse and go deeper into why you are like this and a good therapist can help you figure out why you prefer "married" women. 

If you must stick to astrology, I would gander as a pisces you are stuck in some sort of romantic fantasy (escaping) reality. It's not even the woman herself you're into it's the fact she is married, as of it's a requirement. But your fantasy or beliefs you're not conscious of but trying to become conscious of is not real... You're running from yourself and only you know why. When you get with someone it's supposed to be real and responsible. 

Strictly your say so. That makes any possible answer just speculation.

So the only explanation must be based in magical thinking?

This is dangerous. You could end up being murdered.

You probably just don’t want to commit yet so u like the idea of someone married or you wanna wreck a marriage not sure but I do know you cannot change how someone feels and if u like married women we can’t really change that

• Susie

Then you don’t have to worry about commitment.  Sad. 

• mokrie

Probably because they feel safe. No chance of them expecting you to marry them.