Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

As of 2020. Who still has average intelligence?

Because it seems like anyone born after 1981 or so has a tendency of either having someone tell me that their overall intellect is too low for them to tell me about it themselves or the person is reporting to me that they have an astronomical 140+ IQ score when they are not an identified member of Mensa or have anything else interesting to add about themselves to the present conversation or reveal some kind of known contribution to society which corresponds with them having an extremely high IQ.

Favorite Answer

What I'd like to know is what the IQ is of someone that does't know what a country is.

• Snoopy

My last was 153 but that's average I think. There's people who may have higher scores. 

Over 60 is average. 

Autism is 60-80.

Above will be 160-200. 

Below is 0-40 narcissism/psychopathy etc. These people score the least but bully the ones with scores above and call them 'retarded'. The irony... 

• Donald K
      1 month agoReport

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.