Yankees2017 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Do you think Nolan Ryan had any involvement in the sign stealing scandal?

He was a special assistant on the Astros and his son Reid was the Astros president. Around the time the sign stealing story really took off, Reid gets demoted in favor of Jim Crane. And then Nolan Ryan resigns and uses his son’s demotion as an excuse! And I was thinking, come on, that was probably his final straw but there’s more to it than just that!!!!

Crane bought the team in November of 2011. Nolan Ryan was working for the Rangers then. Crane hired Reid Ryan and wound up demoting him several years later so he son could have the job.

Carlos Beltran and his beaner buddies were the cheaters. Ryan had nothing to do with it.

I wouldn't be surprised. Nolan Ryan pitched from the 60s to the 90s. Nobody lasts that long without steroid cheating. I say once a cheater, always a cheater. I hope Jesus Christ sentences him to Hell forever ever 

• Hector4 weeks agoReport

I believe that Jose Canseco was on that team. 1993 right? I think that is all that needs to be said about that