What are 3 things you are grateful for?
- Blue SkyLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
My sense of humor.
- audreyLv 72 months ago
That I was alive this morning, that I still am able to live by myself, and that I can (just barely) pay my bills!
- conley39Lv 72 months ago
- THBBFT!Lv 72 months ago
I'll go the basics and life essentials, oxygen, water, and coffee.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- NicoleLv 72 months ago
- Anonymous2 months ago
My family, my pets living or who have lived. AND having the cognition to experience them.
- LynnmarieLv 72 months ago
I am thankful that Jesus Christ died for my sins and rose again the third day so that I could avoid hell and have a home in heaven. I am also thankful for my family and friends.
P.S. If you are not sure you are going to heaven, please read the New Testament. I suggest starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans.
- LeeLv 62 months ago
1. Being in the pink of health
2. Being surrounded by family and friends who love me
3. Being successful academically (top student at my University) and career-wise (did a business journalism internship at the country's biggest financial daily).