Lv 6
Nick asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How is it possible to rescind the World Series trophies from Houston and Boston?

They cheated, so is there a way to disqualify them or vacate the titles from them.  How would that work?

1 Answer

  • Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    The commissioner of major league baseball would have to do that.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.