Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Does a married man look at his ex-mistress with contempt right after using her? ?

He pursued her for 5 1/2 years then dumped her after 6 months. 

• Piero
    Favorite Answer

I remained friends with my mistresses. They are/were important people to me. They were part of my life for a significant period of time. They were in a very difficult situation, since I was married. They managed, and made me feel wanted. Something my ex-wife did not do. I have nothing but respect for them, and think fondly of them years later. At no time did we ever discuss or consider getting married.

Of course.  She was willing to have an affair with a married man.  She's slime.  He got what he wanted, and now he's showing how he truly feels.  Everyone who knows what she did feels the same way about her.  She is below contempt.

To pursue someone for that long then end it after 6 months. The excitement, lust and infatuation wore off. He wanted the challenge and chase. He got what he wanted or needed and moved on, maybe he had a reason or maybe he just lost interest once he had you. He mistook his lust and infatuation as liking someone to justify it. Sounds like the person got off easy, wouldn’t have wanted a guy like that anyway. 

They aren't all alike. Maybe yours just wanted a quick fling.

Let me guess, his ex-mistress is you