Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

Does it sound like my bf doesn’t like me ?

I just spent $130 on my “boyfriends” gift but I don’t think he actually likes me back. In the beginning, he used to message me all the time & we’d have long conversations, but lately he’s been finding excuses to get off the phone and he makes really questionable comments like wanting an open relationship. He’s going to a popular night club in Miami tomorrow to celebrate a work promotion and I feel really uneasy about it. He’s also really stuck on his ex and keeps bringing her up. I feel really stupid for spending so much money on guy who only texts me when he’s bored. He also ditches me randomly to be with his friends. I think he regrets asking me out & now I’m just hanging around like an unwanted creature that he puts up with it. Should I cut ties with him? 

Yes just leave and go from him

If hes1 not your husband or you did not say you will marry him, then what obligation continue have to stay with him?

He is not ready for a relationship.Best to take the gift back an get your money back.

This question doesn’t need answering does it? You know you have to or want to end it. You’ve basically answered it for yourself. If you have any doubts then end it. You are doing more and he’s actually doing nothing by the sounds of it. It takes two to make a relationship work. He’s not appreciative then why are spending any money on him? It’s your own fault. Don’t do things for him that he WOULD  NOT do for you. It’s simple. Sounds like he ain’t in it and not taking you serious. If he wanted you, you’d know it. We do everything and make it clear we want a girl. I’d never let her get bored. He honestly doesn’t care and I’m being blunt but it’s better than sugar coating it. Don’t give someone your time and energy when they are not giving or doing the same back. Find someone who’ll put you first and put the work into your relationship. You don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t want to be with you anyways.

• Ricky

Yes do it fast. you are only wasting time money and energy on him.