Is it true that the top of the wall is covered in sticky glue?

If you will recall a photo of the new wall being built on the Mexican border, it is made of steel rails with a space between the rails. But at the top of the wall, there is a solid sheet of steel plate, about 30 feet above ground. It looks kind of odd and so there has been an investigation as to what it is and what it is for. The news has come back that it is covered in sticky glue, like they use on mouse and rat traps. The idea being that if an illegal did climb the rails and touch the plate, his hand will stick onto the plate and he will dangle there until the border guards arrive. So, do you think that report could be true? That they are using sticky glue on the top of the border wall?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd LOVE to see that, if anyone actually knows how to make it happen!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I highly doubt any fluid you see atop the border wall is glue.

• 1 month ago

I don't think that could work. The illegals could just wear gloves and take off the gloves if they got stuck. Or put a piece of paper on the plate so the glue would stick to the paper and not to their hands. A multi-million dollar wall defeated by a piece of paper. In most administrations, that would be considered an exceptional waste of money. Now, it's just normal.

• Edwena
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Just sticks to some things, like skin, clothes.

• 1 month ago

Well, it makes sense to me ... no wait, wouldn't the glue eventually lose its sticky? That would be a terrible idea .. sheesh

• Edwena
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Super Secret Sticky Glue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.