Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why was he getting jealous?!?

So my ex boyfriend and I had recently broke up ( distance ) his college is 1hr and 20 minutes away. Anddd he told me he needed something closer and felt like he couldn’t be who he needed to be towards me because he always had to drive to see me

But he was a good boyfriend and did a lot for me even though we went through some hard ships.

After the breakup we were talking stuff out ( I couldn’t let go ) and I was supposed to drive down near his college that weekend with my roommate ( she lives there ) and my ex and I were talking

I was gonna go to the club that night but maybe supposed to meet up with my ex that night too and he was like “you’ll probably find a guy at the club lol” and I was like “I’m just there to have fun and if it happens it happens lol” and he was like “mhmmm ” and I said “seriously they gotta come to me” and he was like “I’m sure they do and yeah definitely ” then I was like “yeah They sure do” and he was like “they will don’t worry ” and I was like “I’m not worried lol” and he was like “why would you be?” 

So that whole convo was awkward. Did he sound jealous a little?

He probably just wants what he can't have (since he can't have you now that's you) or is just looking for sex. Guys will come around every once in a while to see if you will get back with them just for sex. Ignore him. You should be more concerned about what you want in life and not what he wants at this moment. 

How many answers do you need? Move on!! Are you actually that dumb that you can’t figure it out for yourself? Stop spamming. Ask a friend, if you don’t know if he was or not then you are probably too young and dumb to be dating anyway. He probably just not moved on yet or jealous. Why don’t you just ask. Get over it. It ain’t that deep.

It is against the community guidelines to post the same question over and over again. Please stop. 

Just move on and if you get a chance to get laid and want to, go for it.