Is it ok to cry in front of your wife ?

Me and my wife were watching a documentary about Caylee Anthony I was tired of hearing that story I don't get why it was such a big deal children get abducted and murdered all the time I don't understand why this was such a huge thing. I was 19 when this story started I couldn't stand it it went on for almost a year it nearly give me a headache when I was a teenager this made me never want to have kids. I'm 30 now my wife is having our first baby in April I always get scared whenever I hear this story. It's creepy that she's from Ohio where we live now is in Florida we were in Florida a couple years ago the 10 year anniversary of the murder it was kind of scary for me. We also went to universal where she said she worked at that was even more terrifying. In a way I'm kind of nervous of going to Florida but we got family there I'm especially nervous of bringing my kids there. I hated hearing about this every time the news came on this would be the only thing they talk about even 10 years later it still drives me insane thinking about it. Is it ok to cry in front of her ? 

• GA41
    Favorite Answer

It is certainly O.K. to cry a sincere emotional cry in front of your wife. It is part of the intimacy which develops in a marriage relationship. What's not O.K. is an insincere wining or crying all the time to manipulate your spouse into giving you your way.

Of course it's OK. It's OK to cry in front of anyone. Men can cry it's perfectly normal. Unless you cry every day for two hours. Lol men cry too. Your wife will comfort you. 

she killed her seed, it wasnt ohio or florida that did it--ur safe, just keep ur crumb snatchers away from Casey.

Good luck hun, i hope i helped!

What? Are you some kind of puzzy? Man up

In a REAL marriage your wife is your closest friend in the world.  Closer than a mother child relationship.  There should be zero boundaries between you. Anything less degrades your marriage.  So you should not be worried about emotion.  Instead you should discuss WHY you feel like this.

• Andrew Smith
      4 weeks agoReport

SexiLexi, we don't have and don't need boundaries between us. We are one person.  I am her ears and she is my eyes.  I am her legs and she is my hands.  ANYTHING she does is as if I had done it myself and vice versa.  What sort of marriage are YOU running?

Of course! You can cry at all!

Then fuuck your wife. She will love you.

• funny

What it matters? Upto you !

Find somewhere else to post your stupid story. There are far too many trolls here already!

• SexiLexi
      4 weeks agoReport

wahahaha, get em pappi!