Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does this mean he's not interested?

After sex, we went for food and he was sharing more about himself. He also said he'll call me on Friday. Then on Thursday, he initiated and sent a funny clip and we chatted a bit and I asked if he'll call me tomorrow. He said yes. But he hasn't yet?

Favorite Answer

Look, he ain’t interested. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket because I can guarantee he isn’t. Don’t sit around waiting, live your life. While you are seeming interested in him, he’s probably pursuing another women. If I’m wanting a girl, I ain’t leaving it a week before I call her. And I work 11 hours a day, 6 days a week. I’m either texting her constantly because I like her and don’t want her to lose interest or think I don’t care or calling her, setting up a lunch date. Don’t ask if he’ll call you tomorrow, trust me, if we want to we will. Don’t come on too strong. A guys need to pursue is real. We will do it if we want to. It’s good he was sharing things about himself but honestly let him come to you. It’s what we do. I’d move on though. Doesn’t seem that serious or invested. Do you want a guy who doesn’t follow through on what they say they are gonna do but don’t anyway? No. If it is this early on, that’s when guys put in the most effort and if he isn’t then it definitely isn’t going to work or go anywhere.