Can I report my adoptive mother for not taking care of me, regardless of using my government stipend? ?

Hello everyone. I'm not trying to sound whiny at all... I have a genuine problem here. I have a job, but it doesn't take care of my needs well enough. My parents get a stipend from the govt. for adopting me, but when my paychecks come up short, my mom refuses to help me. Part of the reason I'm barely living is because she makes me pay for my schooling (I'm homeschooled, too) and it's ******* EXPENSIVE!

The reason I'm bringing this up NOW is because this month my mom made me buy a laptop for school, the others are broken (fine, i dont care...) but it also meant that I didn't see a cent of my paycheck at all. So i ran out of TOOTHPASTE and she refused to buy me a 99cent tube! I wasn't even asking for something EXPENSIVE.. and I lost it and told her, you take my government stipend AND my money, and you won't even buy me toothpaste! And she LOST it and called me ungrateful! I'm not ungrateful! I'm freezing, every night, because I can't afford a quilt and i live in the basement. She threw her old quilt away instead of giving it to me! Can I report her, for... Something??

• Eva

Yes you can. The stipend is supposed to provide for your schooling and living expenses.

you could try reporting her