Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Has anyone noticed that both whites & blacks try to...?

segregate themselves from other races? Not all, but most white and black people try to segregate themselves and act entitled when in the countries of other races. Why is that?

Favorite Answer

I have not seen this in Canada, nor the UK but, I sure have when I visited the USA.  It is a country thing, not a racial thing.

• Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

its more of an american thing then a race thing 

In my opinion this is absolutely untrue. I think it has to do with culture and not race. 

I don't find it unreasonable for anybody of a particular culture that is defined within a particular geographic territory; governed by a similar set of laws, rules and ethics; and tied together by a common appreciation of the arts to be circumspect and territorial about a different culture.

And I think that it is even less unreasonable when multiple cultures try to fit themselves within one territory.

BUT, this does not mean at all that a person of color can never be a part of a white person's culture (and vice versa). Therefore, segregation has nothing to do with race, but everything to do with culture.

No, you stupid ϲocker and neither did you.

• Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

stupid ϲocksucker