Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Has anyone noticed that both whites & blacks try to...?

segregate themselves from other races? Not all, but most white and black people try to segregate themselves and act entitled when in the countries of other races. Why is that?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I have not seen this in Canada, nor the UK but, I sure have when I visited the USA.  It is a country thing, not a racial thing.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

its more of an american thing then a race thing 

• 1 month ago

In my opinion this is absolutely untrue. I think it has to do with culture and not race. 

I don't find it unreasonable for anybody of a particular culture that is defined within a particular geographic territory; governed by a similar set of laws, rules and ethics; and tied together by a common appreciation of the arts to be circumspect and territorial about a different culture.

And I think that it is even less unreasonable when multiple cultures try to fit themselves within one territory.

BUT, this does not mean at all that a person of color can never be a part of a white person's culture (and vice versa). Therefore, segregation has nothing to do with race, but everything to do with culture.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, you stupid ϲocker and neither did you.

• Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

stupid ϲocksucker

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.