Could I be pregnant? ?

Hi I could really use some help. I’m currently 7 weeks late on my period. I took a home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and got a blood test done and it was negative. I also took hpt today that also came up negative. I haven’t really felt any other symptoms other than the late period. But I’ve also been under a lot of stress and am not always regular. Please help! I don’t know what to do.

Sorry **3 weeks late 

Also I’ve never had unprotected sex. I always use condoms correctly and I always check them afterwards to make sure there’s no rips or leaking and sometimes I even fill them with water to be extra observant 

You're not pregnant is my guess with all the negative results.  Pregnancy isn't the only reason for a late period.

I didnt have my period for 3 months before and it was bc of low iron

Periods can go missing for other reasons besides pregnancy.

If ovulation didn't happen at the usual time during your cycle, then the period is also delayed since ovulation usually triggers the hormones that trigger the period if pregnancy doesn't happen.  Having periods is all about that hormone balance happening correctly.  Pregnancy hormones stop that process but so could any other hormone imbalance.

Now, this means that you might not have even ovulated yet.  That means you might still be at risk for pregnancy even though you have not had a positive test yet.

The only advice I can offer would be to test for pregnancy once every two weeks until  you either get a positive test or you get a period.  If your period becomes more than 30 days late, then consult your doctor for further advice.  If you start having pain or strange symptoms, see your doctor sooner.