Itchy bum after anal sex?

I’ve had an incredibly itchy butt hole after having anal sex for the first time, we used a condom and he’s clean anyway we were both tested. It also feels slightly looser, I’ve examined myself using a mirror and it looks normal not red no sores or lumps nothing just itchy. Is this normal or should I be concerned? Thinking it could be a reaction. To the lube but it’s still itchy 2 weeks after having anal. 

• k w

that spot is an exit......try some aloe gel to soothe it, and no sex til it feels all healed, and going up the down staircase is not recommended.....

• Lv 7

latex allergy...

anon, even if the anal sex was completely painless, it's likely that the skin there was stretched far enough to cause irritation. Healing skin is often quite itchy.

You can use any hemorrhoid creme (even though you don't have them) to treat the itch. Anything that promises it lessens pain or itching will help.

If you were allergic to the lube, the reaction would be long over.

• Tj

It could be the lube or even the condom.

• Brian

Libcrusher? Is that you?

It's AIDS.........

• anon1 month agoReport

Oh haha very funny I don’t think. It’s not btw if you read my description