Hamburger Helper Digestion Concerns?

Hello,

Two nights ago I made some Hamburger Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, and it was delicious. However I noticed every time I eat the leftovers, I become gassy and mildly nauseous. I was wondering if I could be on the verge of eating bad meat, or if this is something other people might experience?

Not to be too graphic about this, but hamburger helper always gives me to p00ps, no matter what variety I eat, so more than likely it is not the meat that is the issue, it is probably the hamburger helper itself.

• Anton

" ... Helper Deluxe Beef Stroganoff, and it was delicious.... "

-- no.  crap in a box is scary, impossible to be delicious, my Stroganoff takes 2 hours to cook. (Sorry, but I love my food, and am a fabulous cook.  My Stroganoff is from a recipe that my pappy did, back in the 1950's -- Chuck, fresh mushrooms, onions, etc..)

" ... become gassy and mildly nauseous.... "

--shouldn't happen.  Refrigerator not cold enough?  Food left open?  Food Intolerance?

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/100...

(My daughter cannot use that boxed stroganoff because it has MSG.)

It may be some seasoning in it.

Spoiled meat doesn't generally make people sick but it just tastes awful. Food born illness is from tainted/contaminated meat. Did you cook the food thoroughly?

• Joshua1 month agoReport

Yup very thoroughly, could have just been heavy on my stomach. Thank you for the info!