I think Paris Jackson is fully white. is she really from Michael Jackson's blood?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

She is not Michael Jackson's bio child. The DNA came from Michael Jackson's personal doctor and Debbie Rowe (an Australian woman).

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

If he isn't it doesn't matter he raised her and was there for her which is what a father should do so in her eyes he is her father

• 4 weeks ago

It doesn't matter he was a wonderful father to these kids And they love him that's what matter

• 4 weeks ago

Hahaha! Yes paris jackson is fully white! & HeLL no she aint MikE'S biological daughter! She looks nothing like him at all! SHe dont got the features Mike had before he clipped, chipped his nose & whiten his face! If she was his real daughter SHe woulda had some color on her, she had them big eyes & that big biscuit nose like Mike had! blanket & prince Michael aint his real kids either! He just adopted them & claim them his kids!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

None of the kids was fathered by Jackson.

• 1 month ago

Heck no, she's 100% white. A sperm donor was used. Mikey didn't want any black kids. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I always think she might be some super secret designer baby, created with top secret technology only for the superrich. She's uniquely beautiful her coloring is very rare.

• hamidrexa1 month agoReport

Yes she is wonderful.but i always  think she is from white parents and MJ adopted her

• 1 month ago

That's if her acenstry were predominantly white.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who cares?.........

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She is not fully white.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.