Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you believe Lev Parnas that Trump didn't care about corruption in Ukraine?

Parnas: "So [Zelensky] announced something a/b corruption, but Giuliani blew his lid on that, saying that's not what we discussed. ... It has to be about Joe Biden & Hunter Biden & Burisma."

"He said the name Biden needs to be spoken."

"Always."

It was NEVER about corruption.

“Donald Trump has not engaged in corruption in Ukraine, but Barack Obama and Joe Biden have. Ukraine needed financial assistance from the United States. It’s a new day under Donald Trump. You don’t get financial assistance unless you’re genuinely deserving of it.“ -Rush Limbaugh

I knew that before Parnas went on TV.

The Marx Brothers made a movie back in the early 1930s where Groucho becomes the president of a small European country.  When he first meets the national govt., they sing a song called 'The Rules of My Administration'.

There's a verse about corruption:

I will not stand for anything that's crooked or unfairI'm strictly on the up and up, so everyone bewareIf anyone's caught taking graft and I don't get my shareWe stand him up against the wall and pop goes the weasel!

That's how Trump feels about corruption.  He's been corrupt all his life!  He's fostered corruption for decades, so long as it benefits HIM.  He's bribed local politicians, he's worked with organized crime, he accepted campaign help from a foreign power, he was involved in money-laundering schemes, etc.

The impeachment is about a scheme Trump had to accuse Biden of corruption.  But it turns out Biden is innocent and TRUMP is the one who committed corruption for his own political purposes!  Does he care about corruption?  Absolutely!  He doesn't want to stop it, he wants to profit from it!

• Dan

If anything at all Trump greatly contributed to corruption in Ukraine. The whole idea that he cared one little bit about the welfare of Ukraine is an absolute joke. Even Trumptards know this but are so in love with the sack of crap they won't pull their balls out of the vice that Trump has them in.

I believe that is his opinion.  I don't believe he is correct.