Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Isn't it odd that people who are passionately anti-vegan are now just as annoying as passionate vegans themselves?

I'm an omnivore

I used to think I was an omnivore then we got a dog!

That made me realise that I was actually quite picky about what I ate!

• Yeah...shaping vegetable goo into hamburger patties and charging five bucks is a bit too "modern era" for me.

Meat and taters with a side of greens is the way to go.

Judgmental people are annoying in general and passionately judgmental people even more so.

I think a lot of them are just hangry.  I don't eat a lot of meat, but bacon makes me happy sometimes.

Yes. I really don't care what someone else chooses to eat or not eat.  People who preach about what they eat and denigrate what others eat are all equally annoying be they vegans, vegetarians, or  the anti version of those two.

• Vegans have an average life expectancy some 30 years less than those who eat a balanced diet. If people elect slow suicide, that's their choice. I only get passionate at them recruiting the young and gullible to replace those who have killed themselves.

• marsel_duchamp
      1 month agoReport

And according to NIH vegans have fewer chronic health problems than both omnivores and vegetarians. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4073139/