Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I’m so frustrated..I haven’t heard from this guy I’ve been talking to in since last night. Should I just give up on him. Did he ghost me?

I’ve been crying all day thinking he probbsly ghosted me. The last time I heard from him was last night around 10 pm. I texted him and he never responded. We used to talk 24/7 now it’s like we only talk a few times throughout the day.. it’s like he’s talking to me less and less as the days go by even though he said he likes me and wants us to be in a relationship soon. Right now we just in the phrase of getting to know each other. What would explain why I go would go from texting you 24/7 to only texting you a few times? I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I also don’t wanna waste my time if he’s not interested anymore. He says he’s interested but why is the communication being shortened as the days go on. He used to text me as soon as he woke up at around 6 am now I don’t hear from until 1 pm... I know he has a stressful job as a truck driver but he’s been a truck driver since day one.

Update:

I really liked him. I felt alive again. He brought back the sparkle in my eye because I felt so dead in my marriage and I never thought the sun would come back out again. I told him once my divorce was finalized we would be together and he said he was willing to wait on me. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

sounds like he may have found someone else.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

if he has brown hair, dark eyes and recently had a mole removed from his face and looks just like Enrique Eglasis, he was with me last night.. he didnt ghost you, he came for the Golden Cooch!

• Ana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

So you had sex with him, right? That’s kind of important to answer your question accurately, bcuz that’s a big motivator for men and it’ll help explain his motives here

• 1 month ago

If you are so devastated because he hasn't contacted you within the last few hours, the problem is yours, not his.  If you are not yet separated from your current spouse, that is an additional problem that is yours, an ethical one. If your love interest is "talking to you less and less", that's a sign that his interest in you is wearing thin. So be prepared. Dry your tears and expect this relationship to end. I think that the pressure anyone might feel from your apparent neediness would clearly tend to drive them away.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • n2mama
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Are you married to him or divorced from him? If not, this belongs in Singles and Dating.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The guy went to sleep. You should sleep at night, too. Your behaviour is just nuts. Life isn't just all about talking endlessly. Your clingingness will drive everyone away, including this guy. Get it a rest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.