Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

What should I do in this situation?

I volunteer in schools and teach students as well. When I came into the classroom the other day, there were these 3 girls sitting on the floor playing cards, which was totally okay. However, the one girl had her backside facing the door. So, when I came in the room, I noticed her jeans were not covering all of her butt, as her buttcrack was showing (and her shirt was not covering it). She was showing almost half of her butt. When she stood up after awhile, she pulled her jeans up, but I noticed anytime she would sit down, they would slide down again and expose some of her buttcrack. She is 11-12 years old, so should I tell her or just let it show? What should I do? I don't want it to seem like I am a perv because I'm not. I'm a male and she is a female student if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Well, it's gone now so what's the matter you troll?

• Nathan

I suggest contacting the parent as that usually means their clothing is too small for them. Instead of you addressing this, which may make her uncomfortable, you can either send an email to the parents asking that she wears larger clothes or ask a female member of staff to tell her

• Riah

They're just kids, who cares. Her own friends will point it out to her if they notice. Just stay out of it and ignore it