Why can't Conservatives make a point without resorting to name-calling?

I should have asked why contributors to this forum and to the news articles can't make a point without name-calling.

• ctc453

They're uneducated bullies 

Probably because either your questions are so inane, one can't help take it out on you for not knowing better...or you can't differentiate between Conservatives and A Conservative (or even a child that does crap like that, of which there are plenty of here)

• Troy
      1 month agoReport

Republicans do not vote as a block as consistently as Democrats. They both vote together as a party at times to achieve of strength through unity as long as the vote is not detrimental to their overarching principles.

You don't know how much joy it brings me to see liberals using my answers as questions. Thank you very much

Abortion is murder. 

• Troy
      1 month agoReport

Probably the most pertinent answer. 

I don’t know. 

I also know that many of them wouldn’t be able to win a fistfight with a 60 something y/o liberal like me. Even many of the younger ones. 

Because they’re all mouth.

I think even a feisty old Jew like Bernie Sanders could beat the crap out of a lot of them

• Troy
      1 month agoReport

I am 49 and wouldn't be too worried about running into some mouthy 60 year old liberal punk talking sh*t anonymously

I don't know, I'm just a racist, sexist, islamophobic, white supremacist, russian nazi.

Who says this ?

You are a white privileged Nazi racist racist white supremacist.

• I don't know, you liberal hack.

I just don't know.

(;

• I shot a boy yesterday

but it was in Florida so it was okay

Most liberals either can not handle the truth.  Or can not believe what Conservatives tell them.  Which resort into name calling...... 

But I really see the name calling coming from the left side more then the right.

NO I have pretty much thick skin.  I was raised in the 70s.  We all pick on one another.  But when a liberal wishes death on my kids and hopes that I runs them over is crossing the line.  

• Troy
      1 month agoReport

Just saw a question on this forum "which is worse a trumptard or pond scum".