Why can't Conservatives make a point without resorting to name-calling?

Update:

I should have asked why contributors to this forum and to the news articles can't make a point without name-calling.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • ctc453
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They're uneducated bullies 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Probably because either your questions are so inane, one can't help take it out on you for not knowing better...or you can't differentiate between Conservatives and A Conservative (or even a child that does crap like that, of which there are plenty of here)

• ...Show all comments
    • Troy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Republicans do not vote as a block as consistently as Democrats. They both vote together as a party at times to achieve of strength through unity as long as the vote is not detrimental to their overarching principles.

• 1 month ago

You don't know how much joy it brings me to see liberals using my answers as questions. Thank you very much

• 1 month ago

Abortion is murder. 

• Troy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Probably the most pertinent answer. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t know. 

I also know that many of them wouldn’t be able to win a fistfight with a 60 something y/o liberal like me. Even many of the younger ones. 

Because they’re all mouth.

I think even a feisty old Jew like Bernie Sanders could beat the crap out of a lot of them

• Troy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I am 49 and wouldn't be too worried about running into some mouthy 60 year old liberal punk talking sh*t anonymously

• 1 month ago

I don't know, I'm just a racist, sexist, islamophobic, white supremacist, russian nazi.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who says this ?

You are a white privileged Nazi racist racist white supremacist.

• I don't know, you liberal hack.

I just don't know.

(;

• I shot a boy yesterday

but it was in Florida so it was okay

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most liberals either can not handle the truth.  Or can not believe what Conservatives tell them.  Which resort into name calling...... 

But I really see the name calling coming from the left side more then the right.

NO I have pretty much thick skin.  I was raised in the 70s.  We all pick on one another.  But when a liberal wishes death on my kids and hopes that I runs them over is crossing the line.  

• ...Show all comments
    • Troy
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Just saw a question on this forum "which is worse a trumptard or pond scum". 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.