Can anyone help me with my crush? It’s really complicated...?

I’ve been liking this girl since 6th grade, I’ll be entering

my second semester of 12th grade pretty soon. This means I’ve been having a crush on this girl for almost 6 years.

I want to get to know this girl but it seems she doesn’t want to give me the time of day, but for some reason she can give other guys a shot? Her past boyfriend broke her heart and it was so hurt to see the girl I love suffer from a broken heart. I know how that feels because she broke mine a couple times but I tend to forgive and forget when it comes to her.If she would give me a shot I would be crying tears of joy because she’s who I live for. Without her I would’ve never picked up the guitar, started writing songs, even joining the cheer team and I’m thankful for that. I know she doesn’t hate me, but it still feels like she has something against me. I haven’t done anything wrong except having a crush on her I guess.She’s the beautifulest person I will ever meet and I want her to know that but I just can’t tell her without it being awkward. I want to ask her to the prom but I can’t do that till I get to know her a bit more.When you’re reading this your probably are confused as I am. I just don’t know how to put this into words.Message me on Instagram @brianwilliamleon if you want to help me I could probably make it easier to understand on there or you could answer my question please and thank you

My name is Brian William Leon, I’m not an ugly guy, and I’m in love with a girl I know nothing about...

Favorite Answer

You’re a hopeless romantic. 

Chew on this, Romeo: Love is a decision, not an emotion.

Approach her, and you might “have a shot.” That’s how the others had theirs.

You've known who she is for 6 years and you've never had any interaction with her? You haven't had any classes with her? You've got to know something about her. Is she a cheerleader, take band? You got to help me out.

• Brian1 month agoReport

I’ve had classes with her but currently I don’t, so it makes it harder for me to talk to her. She was a cheerleader so
       I joined to have an excuse to get closer to her but she later on left the team. She doesn’t take band, I learned guitar so I could try to impress her with love songs.