lisa asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Dental advice?

So... I went to the dentist 24 hours ago and had a tooth extracted. When she started removing the tooth I had to ask if it was the correct one she was pulling. She reassured me and said it may feel deceiving because of the anesthetic. Now 24 hours later I’ve run my tongue over the remaining teeth and the one I thought she was pulling feels further out of my gum if that makes sense. I could be panicking and it could be because it’s swollen but is it normal to feel my tooth running on the inside of my cheek? It never did that before. Is there a chance she started pulling the wrong tooth and that’s now sticking out ??

None of us can ,look in your mouth and see what happened. You need to ask your dentist this question.

• lisa2 months agoReport

I asked her and she says she never touched it but it feels like she has. I’m not sure if it can be a side effect of the swelling