Why do people like to answer dumb questions on here and not the good ones like mine! ?
- 2 months agoFavorite Answer
In general, "dumb" ones are easier to answer and easier to point game. As to your questions, examples would help. There are several general reasons questions are not answered.
1. Dear Abby type questions
2. Obvious violations
3. Anonymous askers
4. Easily googled
5. Asking about very archaic things that people have little interest in
6. Not enough detail - give all the information needed (especially when asking about violations)
7. Questions that would require us to have your phone or computer in our hands to answer
8. Wrong category - always double check and move if needed
9. Medical questions - the answer is ALWAYS "see a doctor"
10. Too time consuming
11. Too much extraneous material to read - we don't need your life story
12. Homework - one question may get answered, but not ten and showing your attempts helps
13. There is just no answer the way you asked the question - try rewording
14. Poorly written questions (all CAPS and bad grammar for example)
15. Using text and twitter speak instead of English
16. Really technical questions
- Anonymous2 months ago
Show us one of your good ones, because good this one is not.
- DanielLv 72 months ago
Questions that you think are Dumb someone Else may find Interesting
- GrundoonLv 72 months ago
Is this an example of a good one?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- .Lv 72 months ago
People answer what they want to answer. The ones you ask may not interest the users or they may not know the answer. Since your activity is private, we can't comment on the quality of your questions nor if you post in the most appropriate subcategory to help you get quality answers.
- pearlmarLv 72 months ago
Because they don't want to have to think about what to say. They want something easy to get 2 points.