Are there any Tomboy TransWomen?

“A tomboy is a girl who exhibits characteristics or behaviors considered typical of a boy”

Favorite Answer

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS

• It's important to remember that gender expression, which is what you're talking about, is different than gender identity. Trans women run the gamut of femininity, just like other women. For example, I am a plain jane, just like my mother was. When I'm not in hospital scrubs (I'm a healthcare professional), I'm in a simple top, blue jeans and tennis shoes. In addition, I almost never wear a skirt or dress and I don't do make-up.

.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual
  • Silver

A tomboy is an outdated term. There are no traits that "belong" to boys. Girls can like sports, drinking, video games, BLUE, whatever, and still not be gay or trans. Just like boys can dislike those things and not be gay or trans. They're totally unrelated. Sexuality is related to hormones, physicality, attraction, libido...

• Ominous Cowherd
      1 month agoReport

Right. Just because you said something makes it true. :)

Doubtful. TransWomen tend to overcompensate for not being real woman, to the point of making everyone around them uncomfortable.

Mike Pence, is that you again?