Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 1 month ago

The name of this building (hotel) in New York City?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    That would be The Ritz Carlton Hotel. 

    It's located by Central Park, the address of it is 50 Central Park S.

    • I just googled it and it doesn't look like what I got there in the picture either.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    It looks like the Dakota.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.