Why are some people gay?

Why can’t they like girls? Our parts fit and are meant to be together. Gay is just not right; it’s just not how it is meant to be. 

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Someone earlier asked if there were any logical arguments against homosexuality - I said that most are either religious in nature or invoke the 'ick factor' - and I forgot all about the 'argument from incredulity' fallacy until you posted this stupid question....

• Login to reply the answers
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's just your own subjective opinion.  People are gay because that's how their brains are wired, just the same as how straight people are born straight because that's how their brains are wired.  And when it comes to parts fitting, the fit is incredibly nice with anal intercourse, and for the very well endowed man the fit is much better than it is with a woman who would find him uncomfortably large.  You claim "it's just not how it is meant to be"...based on what?  The opinion of bigots like you?  If that's not how it's meant to be then don't engage in a homosexual relationship.  It may not be meant to be for you, but for many others, that's exactly how it's meant to be.

• 1 month ago

Because of lunacy in the crowd.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What do the scientists say about your simple theory? Well, scientists believe that homosexuality is innate and immutable. Yes, it seems nature has made them that way from birth. Even though the majority of people are heterosexual doesn't mean that you can expect every person to be heterosexual. 

It seems nature likes diversity. So why would nature design a small segment of society to be homosexual? Well it seems homosexuals are naturally more sensitive, more artistic, good arbitrators, and more caring and supportive. It seems nature makes some people homosexuals because homosexuals have a positive role to play in complex societies. 

When you mature and have children of your own you may have a son who is more feminine than you are comfortable. I hope you show him the love and support any good father would display. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well I say what you do is just not right for others. We are all different. Open your mind, not your bible.

• T Tang2 days agoReport

The Bible opens up your mind if you read it carefully. Enough with biasing the Bible already yet all popular shows and movies get ideas that are FROM the Bible. For example: The Seven Deadly Sins.

• 1 month ago

That is a very simplistic view. With education you will come to see that often things are not how we perceive them. Often there are alternatives.

• River Euphrates
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

There's an easy obvious answer to every question - and it is always wrong...

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

its so the rest of us have less competition

• T Tang2 days agoReport

Not true.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Some people are gay because thats just what happens in nature. Gays don't care about your shlt opinion and neither do most of us so you can shove it.

• T Tang20 hours agoReport

I disagree, but okay then.

• Ramsay
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Perversion and lack of decency!!!! There are far too many of them around now!!! 

• 1 month ago

People can love whoever they want to love.  It's not up to me.  Or you.  I can't explain why, it just is.  And even though that isn't my thing, I can accept that.  Why does it matter to you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.