Is homosexuality good or bad for society?

• Dr. D
    Favorite Answer

The fact that homosexuality is innate and immutable suggests that nature considers it beneficial in complex societies. So what could be possible benefits for society? Well homosexuals are typically highly social minded, artistic, sensitive, empathetic, supportive, and big-hearted. They are less inclined toward violence and good arbitrators. Of course, each person is unique in his own way, but I'm just providing my observations. 

Obvious question- obvious answer is that gays are spectacularly good for society.. Better than air, water, and food combined.

I'd like to say neutral, but really, they're beneficial. They can help take the load of straight people's abandoned babies. 

• Wilma

It's from child abuse. Really.

• Sum3 months agoReport

Nope, Its not. I was abused as a kid and I turned out straight. Your theory is bunk.

I'd say it was good.

Its neither.

I am not gay for society. I am because I am.

It has nothing to do with servicing society much like I have never known anyone who said, Will you marry me, I ask as I am sure that us forming a partnership and maybe one day getting married will benefit society.

• Peachy jelly2 months agoReport

It's bad. If it's not even helping nature. 

Society has got along for hundreds of thousands of years with the same proportion of homosexuals, more than there are blue-eyed blondes. You might as well ask if having blue eyes and blond hair is good or bad for society.

• David3 months agoReport

I must have missed all the news stories related to the global spread of a deadly virus or disease killing millions by people who decided to actually BEHAVE IN A BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED WAY it really is amazing the kind news stories you can miss without realizing it.

It's neither good nor bad - it just is.

Nether good nor bad and sometimes both.  Depends on who you're talking about, kind of like Norwegians who claim to be so sweet but are really bitter little trolls.

So very bad :-(