Am I the only one that actually likes Dr. Pepper?

Its goOoOOoOod.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Quite a few like Dr Pepper. There are other flavors of soda I'll drink before that but I don't dislike it. Back in the '70s I drank quite a bit of Mr Pibb, Coca Cola's try at the cherry cola flavor. It was pretty close to Dr Pepper.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I never had Dr. Pepeer until a few months ago when I ordered my meal and there was no root beer. They offered Dr. Pepper and i said sure why not. I gave it a try and i actually like it. I'm not a fan of spicy stuff and given the name i've always had a mindset towards it being a "spicy" beverage. I'm happy i neglected my ignorance and gave it a shot. 

• 1 month ago

NO!!!!!! Doctor pepper fuels my daily life! I drink the fizzy brown cherry paste that is that soft drink DR PEPPER and feel pure orgasmic euphoria as it trickles down my esophagus! My room is a barren hellscape of empty doctor pepper bottles I have to physically swim through them to move anywhere.

I like doctor pepper.

• 1 month ago

I can’t stand the taste of Dr Pepper that’s just me but many  people like it 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love Dr. Pepper !  Very unique, delicious flavor. I just had a bottle yesterday with a slice.

• Ducky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, it still exists today because you’re the only person drinking it in the world. Keep buying it, they depend on you! 

• 1 month ago

yes

ur the only one who likes dr. pepper

its disgusting

• 1 month ago

i used to like it too during 90's. I don't remember seeing one of those for an while. Do they still make those?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No because then how would they make enough money to produce the drink? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.