Am I the only one that actually likes Dr. Pepper?

Its goOoOOoOod.

Favorite Answer

Quite a few like Dr Pepper. There are other flavors of soda I'll drink before that but I don't dislike it. Back in the '70s I drank quite a bit of Mr Pibb, Coca Cola's try at the cherry cola flavor. It was pretty close to Dr Pepper.

I never had Dr. Pepeer until a few months ago when I ordered my meal and there was no root beer. They offered Dr. Pepper and i said sure why not. I gave it a try and i actually like it. I'm not a fan of spicy stuff and given the name i've always had a mindset towards it being a "spicy" beverage. I'm happy i neglected my ignorance and gave it a shot. 

NO!!!!!! Doctor pepper fuels my daily life! I drink the fizzy brown cherry paste that is that soft drink DR PEPPER and feel pure orgasmic euphoria as it trickles down my esophagus! My room is a barren hellscape of empty doctor pepper bottles I have to physically swim through them to move anywhere.

I like doctor pepper.

I can’t stand the taste of Dr Pepper that’s just me but many  people like it 

I love Dr. Pepper !  Very unique, delicious flavor. I just had a bottle yesterday with a slice.

• Ducky

Yes, it still exists today because you’re the only person drinking it in the world. Keep buying it, they depend on you! 

yes

ur the only one who likes dr. pepper

its disgusting

i used to like it too during 90's. I don't remember seeing one of those for an while. Do they still make those?

No because then how would they make enough money to produce the drink?