Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it wrong to date a girl for her body?

My current girlfriend has a super hot body and she likes to show her body off. She has an incredible butt and wonderful boobs. She shows her cleavage a lot and likes to wear tight black leggings to show her butt off or tight jeans and her buttcrack will show in her tight jeans. I love getting naked with her. Is it wrong that I am dating her just for her body because she is HOT

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, it's not wrong to date someone because you're physically attracted to them. You wouldn't date someone you weren't attracted to! Just as long as you're not leading her on.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Well, yes unless you told her this is the reason. If you didn't, then i guess your name is Dick

• MCM
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have to be attracted to the face

• sian
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Try to not be a sexist b*st*rd.

• ...Show all comments
    • sian
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

It's wrong to talk about a woman like that. You may think to yourself "ooh she's nice!" but not talk to other people (like on here) in such sexist terms. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I call troll, but I will bite.  Its fine to date her for her body so long as your not leading her on, you don't love her or care for her.  It's lust, it will wear off eventually so enjoy it while it lasts.

• ...Show all comments
    • Brandon C
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

acting like you love her when you don't, you just want her for sex and for her looks.  That's a young mans game, don't hurt her and its no harm no foul.  If you are lying to her to have her body then your pond scum.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

what the fcuk do u think ur hard on is for u moron?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.