Has Trump been vindicated now that the Ukrainians have agreed to investigate US-based corruption?  That was Trump’s only concern, right?

Today, the Ukrainian President announced an investigation of possible illegal acts committed in Ukraine by Trump’s own administration.  

Because Trump’s only real concern with Ukraine was to root out corruption, he should be happy about this.  Or am I missing something?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/polit...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ukraine is investigating Trump and Giuliani's role in stalking and threatening the safety of Ukranian Ambassador, Marie Yavonevich.  

• Login to reply the answers
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually, the Ukrainians are investigating the stalking of Ambassador Maria Yovanovich by mafia-like thugs under Trump's orders.  I wouldn't call that vindication for the orange demagogue.  

• 1 month ago

Lev Parnas has been charged with multiple felonies. I think he would say anything to try to avoid prison. He is not a credible witness in this matter. I believe most if not all of the things he claims will prove to be false in the coming days.

• ...Show all comments
    • David B.
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

I'm sure he isn't, but this is the "bombshell" that every news outlet is talking about, as if he is. Why is that?

• 1 month ago

Trump didn't care about corruption in Ukraine, or anywhere else. Trump has always taken advantage of corrupt officials. He's even bragged publicly about bribing foreign officials - which is a FELONY.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Wait a minute...I see something...

It's Ukraine's future!

No further aid from the US and being overrun by Little Green Men!

(:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.