joshua
joshua asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Explain to how Biden threatening to withhold military aid to Ukraine to get a prosecutor fired who was investing his son, isn’t the same?

Type of corruption as Trump threatening to withhold military aid to Ukraine for dirt on his political opponent

That’s the irony of this whole thing. Both sides are corrupt and it only shows that this is just how the games played. Interesting that no one has introduced legislation that would prevent this type of behavior, let alone calling out their own side for doing the same as they accuse their opponents of 

Correction...”investigating” not investing 

• Brian

If so, why hasn't donnie sic'd his DOJ lapdog on it?

Oh, that's right....still working on HRC, no doubt.

• Brian
      1 month agoReport

My question doesn't mention who you support.  If there was a crime committed, as your question implies, then why aren't the DOJ/authorities all over it?  You refuse to answer in order to hide your little game.

• Gungy

Fire the prosecutor who's investigating the company my son works for, else you get no billion bucks. You have 6 hours.

Now for all you brain dead lib partisan hacks - PRETEND FOR A SECOND...if Biden was a republican, you and your opinion based media thinking they're journalist would be shiiting their britches 24/7 making that headline news for years.

The fact that you libs and your nonsense opinion networks aren't, only confirms how HUGE the word hypocrite is.

• joshua
      1 month agoReport

Oh Please...I’m a liberal and I’m asking the question...only difference between me and you is....Well you said it I’m not a “partisan hack” 

Don't know. But if it's Biden vs Trump, I'll vote Trump because Biden is too old for his first term and because Trump has done some good things. No point in rocking the boat.

The difference is that the Bidens were doing it for personal , monetary profit while the Trump administration was seeking answers on high level corruption between  US government officials and Ukraine .

There is no corruption on the part of Biden. That is all just a smear campaign by Trump before the election. 

• Ryde,0n
      1 month agoReport

Hunter was used by Joe as a conduit to launder the Money Joe himself extorted from Ukraine .